Marshall SC20C Studio Classic
Marshall SC20C Studio Classic
We ship to all areas of Australia with TNT Road Express or Australia Post, and all items are fully insured. Shipping is calculated through TNT Australia or Australia Post, and although we take all possible precautions to provide accurate shipping costs, additional charges may apply for regional orders. If you're unsure, please contact us for a freight quote prior to placing your order.
JCM800 Tone in a 20-watt Combo
The Marshall JCM800 2203 is a certified beast — it’s the tone that defined heavy metal. The Studio Classic takes that incendiary tone and packs it into a 20-watt combo. It conjures up everything from rich and full cleans to high-gain mayhem, but in an amp you can carry with one hand. The Studio Classic is loaded with all the player-friendly features you need, including a master volume, 3-band EQ with Presence control, preamp volume, effects loop, and DI output. You also get a power reduction circuit for attaining cranked-up tones without violating a noise ordinance. When you want JCM800 tone but aren’t rocking in an arena, reach for the Studio Classic — it delivers the goods.
JCM800 — the professional rocker’s choice amp
The Studio Classic is a low-watt version of Marshall’s coveted JCM800 2203. So who loves the Marshall JCM800 2203? More guitarists than we could ever name, and some of the most famous guitarists of all time would be on the list. Angus Young of AC/DC, Kerry King from Slayer, and Zakk Wylde are just a few of the hardest rockers on earth that chose the JCM800 2203 for its tonal tenacity. If you’re looking for an amp that will deliver clean tones, look elsewhere. If you want maximum tonal aggression, plug into a Studio Classic — it delivers true-to-life JCM800 tone!
Loaded with all the player-friendly features you need
Consider yourself lucky, because the Marshall Studio Classic sports features not found on the original JCM800. An effects loop makes integrating your pedals and external processors a breeze. Attaining cranked tones at listenable volumes is a breeze thanks to a power reduction circuit. You also get a DI output for easy recording or routing to a PA. You’ll value the Studio Classic’s modern flexibility almost as much as you appreciate its vintage tone.
Celestion V-Type speaker delivers classic British tone
The Studio Classic features a 10" Celestion V-Type speaker. The V-Type gives you classic British tone with a warm body and distinctive growl. It has a ceramic magnet that gives you warm and balanced tone. Its expressive low end, clear midrange, and chiming highs are perfect for rock, blues, and all other music styles. Guitarists love how responsive and articulate this speaker is — it’s an important part of the Studio Classic’s vintage musicality.
Marshall Studio Classic Combo Amp Features:
- Packs the incendiary tone of a JCM800 2203 into a 20-watt combo
- 10" Celestion V-Type speaker serves up classic British tone
- Conjures up everything from rich and full cleans to high-gain mayhem
- Separate Preamp Volume and Master Volume controls allow for high-gain tones at low volumes
- 3-band EQ with Presence control supplies flexible sound shaping
- Effects loop makes integrating your effects pedals and processors easy
- Power reduction circuit takes wattage down to a bedroom-friendly 5 watts
- DI output for easy recording or routing to a PA.
- Number of Channels:Single channel
- Total Power:20W (5W setting)
- Speaker Size:1 x 10" Celestion V-type Speaker
- Preamp Tubes:3 x 12AX7
- Power Tubes:2 x EL34
- EQ:3-band EQ
- Inputs:2 x 1/4" (high, low)
- Outputs:1 x 1/4" (16 ohm internal), 2 x 1/4" (single 8 ohm or 2 x 16 ohm), 2 x /14" (single 4 ohm or 2 x 8 ohm), 1 x 1/4" (DI out)
- Effects Loop:Yes
- Power Source:Standard IEC AC cable
- Weight:32 lbs.